George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Wordpress flunks free speech, takes down Bare Naked Islam blog but blogger says, "WE WILL BE BACK!"

Update #2, 12/30: Wordpress sent an email to Instapundit explaining its problem with BNI was not related to CAIR. Rather it said BNI published IP addresses of certain commenters and invited others to harass them. Wordpress said they've turned BNI back on but only until 1/6/12 by which time it says BNI will have to rely on alternate hosting.

Update: 12/29/11, "BNI Shut Down Again, Hamas-Tied CAIR Does Victory Dance," Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs

"This is how BNI's publisher explained what happened in an email to me:

"I allowed them to delete ALL comments prior to 11/26 and they did. After that I was very careful to delete anything that could be deemed a threat. In CAIR's press release today they mentioned the comments from the other post all of which were deleted immediately. There were no new comments that they listed today. But....they did mention my close involvement with the All American Muslim/Lowe's Buycott campaign. I had about a 12 or 14 different posts on that so I think the ratings dive for AAM was what made them threaten WP with a lawsuit. I am just assuming as WP didn't say this."

That any rational freedom lover would listen to the enemies of free speech at Hamas-tied CAIR is beyond the pale. Across the web, I have seen calls for a holocaust II, killing Jews, killing conservatives, killing Blacks, etc. I have been called a neo-kikess while being libeled, smeared and defamed. And Hamas-tied CAIR itself is a libel machine.

Calls for my death and execution have been posted to youtube, twitter and other websites.

The death threats and calls for genocide are daily. Just recently there was this comment:

xxxsampsonxxxX has made a comment on ‪Pamela Geller vs Imam on CNN Sunday:

THIS BITCH SHOULD GET SHOT. I H8 HER

The blood libel against Israel organ trafficking in Haiti was started in the notoriously anti-Jewish Huffington Post comment section. Anti-semitism is raging in the pages of the NY Times, Time magazine, LA Times, etc. Nothing was ever said or done -- that's free speech.

I condemn all calls for killing and genocide.

I don't know what was said at Bare Naked Islam. Some of what I see I would not host or post on Atlas. But I don't CAIR. The difference between an exchange of ideas and an exchange of blows is self-evident.

If I had a blog on wordpress, I would pull it. I would. Because it's only a matter of time until something you say doesn't meet with the Muslim Brotherhood guidelines."...

------------------------

12/29/11, "#WORDPRESSFAIL: WordPress Takes Down “Bare Naked Islam” Blog After Threats From CAIR," Instapundit

"CAIR pursues this strategy regularly. Shame on WordPress for giving in. Note to bloggers: In a free-speech controversy, you can’t count on WordPress. Act accordingly. Meanwhile, an item on CAIR’s terrorist ties. More here. And its membership is minuscule. This is who you listened to, WordPress."

From comments on GWP re: Bare Naked Islam blog removed by Wordpress:

"

  1. You can contact me at: barenakedislam@me.com

  2. ALL LIBERTY=LOVING BLOGGERS SHOULD ABANDON AND BOYCOTT SHARIA COMPLIANT WORDPRESS.

  3. fight on barenakedislam! don’t let cair win..they have too much power now, we need to fight as hard as we can against their advances of sharia law"





from Instapundit

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.