George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why are people so nice in the Deep South?

1/24/13, "Why are people so nice in the Deep South?" Free Republic, Fox Pro

"I have lived in Las Vegas and Los Angeles for the past 5 years.

I drove down to Huntsville, Alabama to work on some software, with a friend of mine.

I have never been to the "deep South".

I have been here for 24 hours.

It is really a bit of a culture shock after spending a day sorting things out, here.

Everybody is "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" with people differing to you with "Am I in your way?" and "Can I help you find something?""...




.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.