George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Three songs I'm listening to in celebration of America's Second Revolution and the election of Donald Trump: 'Go Your Own Way,' by Fleetwood Mac, 'The Chain,' by Fleetwood Mac, and 'Let Me Be,' by The Turtles



Fleetwood Mac-Go Your Own Way-from 1997 album, The Dance," via You Tube

"Go Your Own Way" was first released on Fleetwood Mac's 1977 album, "Rumours." The above version is from their 1997 album, "The Dance."

----------------

"The Chain," by Fleetwood Mac:




Fleetwood Mac-'The Chain' Live, from 1997 album, "The Dance," via You Tube

"The Chain" was first released on Fleetwood Mac's 1977 album "Rumours."

----------------------------

Rounding out the top 3 for tonight, "Let Me Be," by The Turtles, released on 1965 album:

 
 
The Turtles: Let Me Be (Lyrics), You Tube
..................  
"Let me be," lyrics
.................. 
"Please don't mistake me or try to make me
The shadow of anybody else

I ain't the him or her you think I am
I'm just trying hard to be myself
Though society's goal is to be part of the whole
That may sound good to you, not to me

....................
Let me be, let me be
To think like I want to
Let me be, let me be
That's all I ask of you
I am what I am and that's all I ever can be
.................
Don't try to plan me or understand me
I can't stand to be understood
I could never give in to or ever live up to
Being like you think I should

I've got some inner need that I'm tryin' to heed
I can't take hand-me-down destiny
.......................
Let me be, let me be
To think like I want to
Let me be, let me be
That's all I ask of you
I am what I am and that's all I ever can be
...............
Don't try to change me or rearrange me
To satisfy the selfishness in you

I'm not a piece of clay to mold to your moves each day
And I'm not a pawn to be told how to move
I'm sorry I'm not the fool you thought would play by your rules

A 'To each is own' philosophy

Let me be, let me be
To think like I want to
................
Let me be, let me be
That's all I ask of you

I am what I am and that's all I ever can be
...............
I said that's all I ever can be
I said that's all I ever can be
I said that's all I ever can be"
...
About The Turtles 


...........................

About the Revolution: It again became necessary for us to remind certain people that we're not Europe. We don't have monarchies or unelected superiors of any kind:

 "The American people made it quite clear that they do not want to follow in Western Europe’s footsteps. They do not want to give their country away. They want to preserve their nation, their freedoms, their prosperity. They felt the time for liberation had come."...

Nov. 9, 2016, "Geert Wilders For Breitbart: The Second American Revolution Has Come," Breitbart London, Geert Wilders

"Congratulations America! Yesterday, in the biggest democracy on earth, we witnessed a political revolution. The American people sent a powerful message to the world: Enough is enough, we want to be free again, we want to be great again! 
 
Against the media, against the establishment, against the elites, against all the odds, Donald Trump won the American elections. And what a victory!"... 
  






 
.......................

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.