George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

CBS News asks 3 Trump voters in Georgia: 'Has your support for Trump lessened one bit?' 'Absolutely not, Not at all, No.' CBS News: How do you explain your support for Trump given criticism he's received on race issue? African American Trump voter responds: 'I think for myself, period. Nobody's going to tell me what to think or how to think. He's not going to lose my support anytime soon'-Rush Limbaugh

8/17/17, "CBS News Talks to Trump Voters and Can’t Believe What They Found," Rush Limbaugh

"RUSH: You know, yesterday on this program we made mention of the fact that on the CBS Evening News on Tuesday (8/15), the entire broadcast was devoted to Trump and Charlottesville and the whole newscast. There was not one other story. So last night — I don’t know if the suits at CBS heard us talking about that or not, but they decided to go out and try to find some Trump supporters, gave them some time maybe to balance what they had done the previous night. 

They found two black and one white Trump supporter, three people, and I want you to hear what these sounded like. The names involved here, correspondent Mark Strassman, the three female supporters for Trump are Janelle Jones, Ellen Diehl and Lucretia....Anyway, these three women, two black, one white, CBS found them to talk about Trump controversy, here’s the first bite. 

STRASSMAN: Has your support for Trump lessened one bit?

(Lucretia) HUGHES: Absolutely not. 

DIEHL: Not at all. 

JONES: No. 

STRASSMAN: Not one bit? 

JONES: No, I don’t look at him as, you know, my pastor or my moral leader. I look at him as the leader as it relates to governmental issues.

DIEHL: We’re not looking for somebody charming. We’re looking for a man who knows how to turn things around, and he’s got a track record of turning things around. 

RUSH: Sound bite number two. 

STRASSMAN: When you saw Charlottesville, what did that say about where we are as a country? 

DIEHL: It wasn’t necessarily a completely black-white issue, but I think that the media is turning it into a black-white issue. It’s definitely a left-right issue, but it’s left fringe and right fringe. 

STRASSMAN: The Confederate statues don’t bother you? 

(Lucretia) HUGHES: No. It’s history. I wasn’t born back then. You wasn’t, either. So why is that affecting us? If anything, we should grow and learn from it just like Martin Luther King said. You don’t judge people by the color of their skin. You base that on their character.

RUSH: See, these people understand something here. And these people at CBS, I guarantee you they were genuinely shocked that they were able to find them, and then what they said. Remember people in the media do not really think people like this exist. They have an arrogance about them that is just automatic. Whatever they believe and think, they assume 80% of the country is the same way, and that’s how they go about reporting these stories.

But this woman, that was Lucretia, by the way, who said, “No, I wasn’t born back then, you weren’t either. Why is that affecting us? If anything, we should grow and learn from it like Martin Luther King said.” What does she know? She knows that black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a Confederate statue or statues that Democrats put up. And now for some reason the Democrats don’t want to live with what they did and it’s now become Trump’s fault. And these people are not buying it. Sound bite number three. 

STRASSMAN: How do you explain what your support is for a president, given the criticism that he’s had on this race issue?

(Lucretia) HUGHES: I think for myself, period. Nobody’s going to tell me what to think or how to think. I’m not gullible and I’m not blind. It’s my decision if I’m going to support someone or not, not go by what other people has to say. And to me, what I’ve seen, and what I love, I’m not– he’s not going to lose my support any time soon.

JONES: I’ve been a Republican before Donald Trump. I will be a Republican afterwards. I honestly don’t think we will see this issue of racial divide addressed until we remove identity politics out of the political process

STRASSMAN: These Republican women say if a president deserves blame for making racial tensions worse, it’s Obama, not Trump for the identity politics they say Democrats have practiced for the last eight years

RUSH: And that’s exactly right, by the way. So there you have three Trump voters, two of them black and one white, all females, Trump voters. They’re not idiots. They’re not racists. They’re not Nazis. They’re not members of the Klan. They’re independently intelligent. They’re not mind-numbed robots being led down the path by Steve Bannon or anybody else. They make up their own minds. Exactly contrary to the way the media depicts Trump voters

The media depicts Trump voters as the people in Charlottesville, for example."

"BREAK TRANSCRIPT"

CBS images from RushLimbaugh.com 

.....................

Referenced above:

8/16/17, CBS: ""I Think for Myself": Trump Voters Voice Their Support Despite Charlottesville Comments," Strassman, Atlanta, Ga.

"With the president under fire for remarks about Charlottesville, CBS News checked in with some Republicans who voted for him. Janelle Jones, Ellen Diehl and Lucretia Hughes say their support for President Trump has not lessened.

"I don't look at him as my pastor or my moral leader," said Jones. "I look at him as the leader as it relates to governmental issues."

"We are not looking for somebody charming," Diehl said. "We are looking for a man who knows how to turn things around and he's got a track record of turning things around.""...





................



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.